Welcome to the Souldern Village Website, which has been created to be used by the parishioners of the village, and others who may be interested in the content that has been posted. The site is packed with information relating to past, present and future events.
Announcements / News items and local information will be posted regularly.
Souldern or “Sulthorn” as it was originally named was founded before Roman times, the village was established on the site of excellent freshwater springs, some of which to this day continue to flow through the village pond. More details of the history of our village may be found in the history section of this site.
The Calendar lists current activities in Souldern.
If there is any more information that you would like to see on the site, please let us know!
- Cherwell Cats Protection Snip and Chip Campaign [2021-01-20]
- Lockdown In the Thames Valley [2021-01-08]
- Fox Takeaway Service [2021-01-05]
- Covid: January 2021 Lockdown [2021-01-04]
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 [2020-12-23]
Coronavirus — COVID-19 Local Information on Coronavirus Government Advice Local Help Souldern Covid-19 Support Network Souldern Shout-Out Newsletter Local Activities Baking Competition Souldern Quizzes Easter Bonnet Competition Bike Loan Local Suppliers Milkman The Fox Inn Wrightons A.E. Prentice Coal Merchants...
- Oxfordshire to Move into Tier 4 [2020-12-23]
- Thames Valley Police: Distraction Burglary [2020-12-21]