Skip to the content. menu

Fix My Street

Oxfordshire County Council uses a scheme - Fix my Street - to allow you to report a wide range of problems such as street defects, potholes, drainage issues, car parking concerns, dog fouling and other problems that are the responsibility of the county authority.

People can report problems online with location details.