The Fox Inn
Originally a coaching inn, the Fox dates back to 1803.
The Fox is the only surviving public house in the village, at one point there were four: The Bear (on the B4100 opposite the road to Tusmore), The Crown (on Bates lane) and The Bulls Head (on the High Street) have all now closed.
The Fox is in the centre of the village on Fox Lane, between the High Street and Back Lane.
For further details see The Fox Inn website