The above map shows all Public Footpaths and Bridleways that start or end within Souldern (including those that just start at the Parish Boundary).
Any problems with access to these Rights of Way may be reported to Beth Rutterford, who is the County Area Field Officer for North East Oxfordshire. Any non urgent reports are best submitted by creating a login account and selecting the Report a Problem menu item on the Countryside Access Map on the County Council website.
Alternatively, for Rights of Way within Souldern, (numbered 351/ 1 to 23) any queries of a non urgent or serious nature may be addressed to Katy Draper, who is the Parish Path Warden for Souldern.
Problems for paths in Northamptonshire may be reported via a form on the Northamptonshire county council site.
- nbw/1 Nancy Bowles Wood
- 351/1 Souldern Viaduct
- 351/2 Wharf Farm to Clifton
- 351/3 AB8 Hackertys Way
- 351/4 AB12 Chadwell to Upper Aynho Grounds
- 351/5 AB5 Aynho Via Souldern Church
- 351/6 Church Lane to B4100
- 351/7 Foxhill Lane to Crown Cottage
- 351/8 Foxhill Lane to Fritwell Road
- 351/10 349/2 Upper Souldern Grounds to Somerton
- 351/11 Lifting Bridge
- 351/12(a) The Green to M40
- 351/12(b) Upper Souldern Grounds to Somerton Road
- 351/13 Foxhill Lane bridleway
- 351/14 AB7 Aynho Via Souldern Mill
- 351/16 B4100 to Croughton
- 351/17 Wharf Lane to The Green
- 351/18 Wharf Lane to Souldern Grounds Lane
- 351/19 Canal Towpath
- 351/20 Wharf Lane to Parish boundary
- 351/21 The Tchure
- 351/23 Fox Lane to Foxhill Lane bridleway
- AB9 Souldern Mill to Aynho Wharf
- 219/2 Somerton Road to Heyford
- 219/3 Hill House to Fritwell
- 219/4 Somerton Road to Fritwell
- 367/15 B4100 to Tusmore
- whl-1 Wharf Lane
Definitive Footpath Maps
The above map is based on an Open Streetmap mapping with additional footpaths, and interactive representation of the footpaths added. Every care has been taken to be accurate, but it should not be taken as an authoritative representation of rights of way. Definitive footpath maps are held by each county. Oxfordshire makes its maps available on the web, Northamptonshire does not but information is provided as below.